|Designed for transitional players (recreational to competitive) to work on their technical ability in a fun atmosphere in preparation for competitive tryouts or to just sharpen skills.
WHO: For nominated All Star players to help players learn and improve basic soccer skills
WHAT: 3 day camp
AGES: U8 (2010)-U14 (2004) – Boys and Girls
|November 20-22||Poinsettia Community Park – MAP||9am-12pm||$139 ($55 day rate)||REGISTER NOW|
These special sessions are by invitation only to nominated All Stars and will be conducted by the Directors & professional coaches from the competitive division of LA Galaxy San Diego.
Players will work on all the mechanics of the game through exciting and dynamic exercises. The days will progress from 1v1 > 2v2 > 4v4 > larger games to incorporate what has been learned.
Camps will focus on these key areas:
- Dribbling in 1 v 1 situations
- Passing and receiving within small sided games
- Creating a quality first touch with competitive challenges
- Dynamic crossing and finishing exercises
- Come 15-20 minutes early for camp check-in
- Bring a soccer ball (with player’s name on it)
- Bring snacks (camp lets out at 12 NOON)
- Bring lots of water to stay fully hydrated at all times
- Every player must wear proper soccer attire; t-shirt, shorts, long socks, shin guards & cleats – really important for the safety of the players
*Free t-shirt for all camp attendees
Spaces will fill up quickly. Questions? email: firstname.lastname@example.org