We are delighted to be in partnership with AM Sports Tours. This partnership allows our 2003’s to travel to Barcelona during Spring Break in 2018. The families attending will enjoy one of the most beautiful cities in the world in Barcelona and have the opportunity to watch FC Barcelona live and visit historic monuments around the city.
Players will experience training sessions with FC Barcelona and Espanyol coaches and play four matches against Spanish opposition of a similar standard. They will also attend a stadium tour of Camp Nou.
This trip is open to both boys and girls born in 2003 and their families.
Please CLICK HERE for registration links and informative tour booklet (pdf).
All of the below included in the price:
- 8 nights at the 4-star Hotel Alimara
- Day trip to city of Girona
- Visit Costa Brava beach towns
- Visit famous sights such as Sagrada Familia, Las Ramblas and Gothic Quarter
- Spend time at the beach
- Shop at Maramagnum
- Eat at traditional Spanish restaurants
- Attend at least one/possibly two FC Barcelona or RCD Espanyol games (fixture dependent)
- Stadium tour of Nou Camp
- Training sessions with FC Barcelona/Espanyol coaches
- Play four games against Spanish opposition
- Water at all games and training
- End of tour party at a private venue with food, music and an end of tour awards presentation
- 24/7 service
- Airport transfers
Click here to watch the highlights of one of AM Sports Tours previous trips to Barcelona.
For more information please email Stephen on firstname.lastname@example.org