|For competitive & recreational All Star players only, this Box Soccer and Technical Training combine camp delivers everything from individual skill drills to position specific and group practices – creating a stimulating, memorable environment for the development of young players.
WHO: Designed for competitive players wanting to improve their technical ability
|Jan 2-5, 2018||Pine Park – MAP||9am-12pm||$199 ($60 day rate)||REGISTER NOW|
These technical training sessions are designed to fast-track the technical development of our young players. The curriculum contains detailed technical, social, physical and psychological components with a high emphasis on individual skills and techniques and is expertly delivered by our team of highly qualified professional coaches.
Curriculum Rotation Includes:
- Small side exercises
- BOX Soccer Sessions
- World Cup games
What you will learn:
- Players will learn a variety of technique based skills, ball rhythms, spatial awareness, correct foot, 1v1 techniques, and position specific
- Skills – Not just to look good! The reason we focus on skills is to teach players to be happy with the ball; be able to control the ball; and make the ball work for you!!
- Ball Rhythms – Encourage touches in a small refined area. Improve player’s co-ordination and ability to adjust feet
- Spatial Awareness – Scanning is the most important skill the players will learn, which is the ability to be one or two steps ahead of your opponent
- 1v1 Techniques – In this section, the players will actively learn how to manipulate the ball in order to be successful in a 1v1 situation
- Position Specific – It is vital that players know how they can best help their teammates and be able to retain the ball with their scanning ability within the positional numbers of 2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11
Coaches: Manny Medina, Alex Walker, Katie Tarrant-Ritchie, Paul Ritchie
- Come 15-20 minutes early for camp check-in
- Bring a soccer ball (with player’s name on it)
- Bring snacks (camp lets out at 12 NOON)
- Bring lots of water to stay fully hydrated at all times
- Every player must wear proper soccer attire; t-shirt, shorts, long socks, shin guards & cleats – really important for the safety of the players
Space is limited and will fill up quickly! All registrants MUST play on a competitive soccer team or have been selected for a recreational All Star team.
Questions? email: email@example.com