|Box Soccer Training is the complete technical development program – that comes in a BOX! For competitive players only, the program delivers everything from individual skill drills to position specific and group practices – creating a stimulating, memorable environment for the development of young players.
WHO: Designed for competitive players wanting to improve their technical ability
|April 3-6||Aviara Community Park – MAP||9am-12pm||$225 ($65 day rate)||REGISTER NOW|
|April 10-13||La Costa Heights Elementary – MAP||9am-12pm||$225 ($65 day rate)||REGISTER NOW|
Technical quality will always be the major determining factor in how far a player can advance within the game. This being the case, it is vital that young soccer players are provided with the best possible opportunity and environment to develop their technical quality – Box Soccer Training is the solution.
What you will learn:
- BOX SOCCER players will learn a variety of technique based skills, ball rhythms, spatial awareness, correct foot, 1v1 techniques, and position specific
- Skills – Not just to look good! The reason we focus on skills is to teach players to be happy with the ball; be able to control the ball; and make the ball work for you!!
- Ball Rhythms – Encourage touches in a small refined area. Improve player’s co-ordination and ability to adjust feet
- Spatial Awareness – at BOX SOCCER, we call this Scanning. Scanning is the most important skill the players will learn, which is the ability to be one or two steps ahead of your opponent
- 1v1 Techniques – In this section, the players will actively learn how to manipulate the ball in order to be successful in a 1v1 situation
- Position Specific – BOX SOCCER focuses on the individual player. This being said, it is vital that players know how they can best help their teammates and be able to retain the ball with their scanning ability within the positional numbers of 2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11
Space is limited, only 12 max per group! All registrants MUST play on a competitive soccer team.
Spaces will fill up quickly. Questions? email: firstname.lastname@example.org