We are still in need for several more volunteers! Please take a minute and sign up today!
We are very excited for the first Carlsbad United Club Night, at Sage Creek Gym, on June 10, 2014!
Club Night is the official welcoming of our competitive U7-U14 players & families for the 2014/15 competitive season ahead. It is a fun filled night with loads of entertainment so all the kids will have a blast!
In order to make this a successful event, we are in need of many volunteers!
Following is a google docs spreadsheet. Please open the link:
……..and volunteer for any of the following:
– 4-5:30pm Set Up shift (~10-15 volunteers)
– 5:30-7pm (U7-U10) Booth Volunteers (~20 volunteers) arrive by 5:10pm & leave after you “train” your replacement ~ 7:15pm
– 7:30-9pm (U11-U14) Booth Volunteers (~20 volunteers) arrive @ 7:15pm, find out how to run the booth & leave after 9pm
– 8:50-9:30pm Break Down Shift (The more the merrier!)
4-6 for each shift
* Is your U15+ child looking for community hours?!?!? Sign them up to set up, run &/or break down gaming booths!!!
PLEASE – avoid bringing small, unattended children during set up & breakdown!! It will be very busy and we need every minute to set up!
Also, if anyone has access to carnival style games that the club could borrow for Club Night please email: email@example.com
As always, we appreciate all of your support and couldn’t do it without YOU!!!!
Any questions, email: firstname.lastname@example.org