Coach Rigo has played a major part in the recent development of the Carlsbad Wave competitive program. Rigo demands a positive energy and good work rate from all of his players, and his practice sessions are always productive and well planned. Rigo provides a good learning environment for his teams, and is the 2011 Wave Coach of the Year.
Licenses Held: USSF E, NSCAA Jr. Level 6, NSCAA Level 1 & 2 Goalkeeping
- 4 years Carlsbad Wave FC
- 2011 Carlsbad Wave FC Competitive coach of the year
- Current SDA Freshman boys coach
- Aviara Oaks Middle School Coach
- Presidents Cup Champion
- Beach Soccer Tournament Champion
- Challenger British Soccer Camps
- Wave Soccer Camps
- 3 year Varsity starter for Carlsbad High School
- Team Captain & MVP, CHS 2007.
- Mira Costa College