Having grown up in Scotland I have been exposed to the sport of soccer my entire life. I have a lot of experience in the game throughout my years of playing, coaching and watching the sport.
My aim is to create a fun yet challenging environment for my players to learn and develop under. Each of my sessions will not only work on technical skills but will also focus on the tactical, physical and psychological aspects of the game.
My end goal is to develop competent players who understand the complexity of the game and have the technical ability to play at the highest possible level.
LICENSES HELD: SFA level 2, USSF E license, USSF F License, HND in coaching and developing sport, First Aid certificate
- Head coach at San Marcos United
- Academy coach at Challenger Sports
- Intern at Rangers Football Club, Scotland
- Coaching placements at multiple schools and organizations
- Head Coach for the Isle of Skye football Association
- Perth College( University of the Highland & Islands)
- Portree High School
- Bernisdale Football Club U11,U14,U17 & Senior team