PLEASE NOTE: Entry Level Referee courses are posted and administered by CalSouth
- Need to register and pay your USSF fees – $45
- Complete all online course modules
- Register and pay to attend a Field training session – $10
LA Galaxy San Diego requests all new incoming referees be licensed at the Grade 8 level and be age 13 or older.
Upon completion of the course, you will become eligible to be assigned to affiliated games played under Cal South’s jurisdiction.
How to sign up for a referee course and clinic:
STEP ONE – Register online for the current year’s USSF Registration (current referee training year is 2016 – you will receive a 2016 badge and are also able to referee games for the remainder of 2015): USSF Registration
- Enter your username and password. If you are already a CalSouth player, parent, coach or administrator enter your current username and password – do not create a new profile. If you have problems with your login please contact Laura Dudoit at CalSouth.
STEP TWO – Find and register for an entry level field clinic: Entry-Level Clinic
- Click on the “Event Type” drop down menu, select “Referee Course” followed by clicking “Search”
- Click on the clinic of choice to read the event description
- Select either the morning or afternoon 4 hour field session
- Click on the “Register” button at the bottom of the clinic page
- Directions and links for accessing the online course modules are listed on this registration page
- Do not delay in registering – courses fill quickly
IMPORTANT – you must complete and pass all online course modules by 7:00 pm on the Tuesday prior to your field session.
For questions and concerns regarding registration for training sessions please contact Laura Dudoit at: email@example.com
RECREATIONAL REFEREEING WITH LAGSD:
The recreational soccer season starts in early September and runs through mid-November. Licensed Grade 8 referees can register on our RefereeSchedule account using the directions below:
Betsy Nanthakumar has requested that you join LA Galaxy San Diego on RefereeSchedule.com:
· Not a Member of RefereeSchedule.com? If you are new to RefereeSchedule.com, please use the following link to join this organization:
· Already a Member of RefereeSchedule.com? If you have already signed-up on RefereeSchedule.com, please use the following link to login then join this organization:
· Click here to find out how to add availability in RefereeSchedule
· Click here to find out how to add phone numbers to your RefereeSchedule contact information
To join LA Galaxy San Diego, when prompted, you should use authorization code: DB2HA3DK
CLICK HERE for 2016 referee information.
Questions? Please email Betsy at: firstname.lastname@example.org