See The World Through Soccer
In partnership with IYSA, LA Galaxy San Diego will annually be offering select year group players the opportunity to travel on a 10 or 11 day soccer trip to the UK, every summer.
This coming year, 2018, we will be offering 2 tours:
- Girls team tour (all levels): August 2-12 (11 days | 9 nights)
- Boys team tour (all levels): August 2-12 (11 days | 9 nights)
The trip will be based around five key components:
- Sightseeing tours and adventures around the UK’s best cities
- Training sessions with professional academies
- Play games vs UK opposition
- Attend live professional games
- Tour the stadiums of some of the biggest soccer clubs in the world
Fly across the Atlantic ocean and visit the stadiums of World famous clubs like Liverpool, Manchester United, Arsenal and Chelsea. Soak up the sights of London town, Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, St. Paul’s Cathedral and more. Take a flight on the London eye, maybe visit the English National Soccer Center “St. Georges Park”, and walk atop the Roman walls in the historical city of Chester. Go back in time at a 12th Century castle in Wales, and sit in the Cavern Club where the Beatles made their name. Be trained by professional coaches from big clubs such as Manchester United and Liverpool, play games against UK opposition, and to top it all off attend two live professional games!
See the UK through the lens of soccer, all whilst being a part of a traveling group from LA Galaxy San Diego!
- 2005 GIRLS: August 2-12, 2018 (registration link & packet coming soon)
- 2005 BOYS & 2006 BOYS: August 2-12, 2018 (registration link & packet coming soon)
Other Important Information
- click here to view the 2018 UK Soccer Tour information pamphlet (includes a sample itinerary)
- click here to view just some of our testimonials
- click here to view the 2016 UK Tour Team(s) Summary
- click here to view the 2015 UK Tour Team(s) Summary
Gwynn Williams at: firstname.lastname@example.org