|Aimed at ages 8 through to college, in partnership with Total Keeper Academy and under the guidance of our fantastic Director of Goalkeeping, Guillermo Rodriguez, keepers will learn the technical and tactical skills needed to become successful playing in the goal during game like situations.
WHO: Designed for dedicated goalkeepers that want to improve dramatically
|November 20-22||Poinsettia Community Park – MAP||9am-12pm||$179 ($65 day rate)||REGISTER NOW|
Assisted by goalkeepers Matt Deemer (Chapman University), Adam Alamaras (SDSU), Rodrigo Sarmiento (Oregon State University), and Sara Escobedo (Cal Baptist University), each day of camp, Coach Guillermo’s Total Keeper Academy camp will develop and expand on a technical aspect of goalkeeping, picking one of the following topics:
- 30 MINS – Warm Up
- 90 MINS – Technical Development
- 15 MINS – Break, Snack & Hydration
- 45 MINS – Game Related Exercise & Cool Down
Staff coaches will be demonstrating all exercises, with the direction of camp director Guillermo Rodriguez. Training will be in an intense/high-energy atmosphere, testing each keeper’s mental & physical aptitude. Coaching will be bullet-point in nature, focusing on positive/constructive criticism for each keeper with their overall technical development as the priority.
Each camp lesson will finish with game like situations via small sided games in front of full size goals to maximize goalkeeper involvement the entire time.
- Come 15-20 minutes early for camp check-in
- Bring a soccer ball (with player’s name on it)
- Bring snacks (camp lets out at 12 NOON)
- Bring lots of water to stay fully hydrated at all times
- Every player must wear proper soccer attire; t-shirt, shorts, long socks, shin guards & cleats – really important for the safety of the players
*Free t-shirt for all camp attendees
Spaces will fill up quickly. Questions? email: email@example.com