|Box Soccer Training is the complete technical development program – that comes in a BOX! For competitive players only, the program delivers everything from individual skill drills to position specific and group practices – creating a stimulating, memorable environment for the development of young players.
WHO: Designed for competitive players wanting to improve their technical ability
|Mon, Feb 18, 2019||Aviara Community Park – MAP||9am-12pm||$79||REGISTER NOW|
Technical quality will always be the major determining factor in how far a player can advance within the game. This being the case, it is vital that young soccer players are provided with the best possible opportunity and environment to develop their technical quality – Box Soccer Training is the solution.
Academy Level training will include:
- Turning and beating defenders
- Turning defenders without the ball
- Linking with midfield support
- Finishing crosses
- Quick finishing (1-2 touch)
- Turning and shooting
- Finishing with both feet
- Come 10-15 minutes early for each session
- Bring a soccer ball (with player’s name on it)
- Bring water to stay fully hydrated at all times
- Every player must wear proper soccer attire; t-shirt, shorts, long socks, shin guards & cleats – really important for the safety of the players
Space is limited, only 12 max per group! All registrants MUST play on a competitive soccer team.
Spaces will fill up quickly. Questions? email: email@example.com