|3 hour comprehensive training sessions specifically tailored to enhance the development of competitive level soccer players.
WHO: Designed to help players learn and improve basic soccer skills
|Dec 26-28, 2018||Aviara Community Park – MAP||9am-12pm||$179 ($65 day rate)||REGISTER NOW|
These technical training sessions are designed to fast-track the technical development of our young players. The curriculum contains detailed technical, social, physical and psychological components with a high emphasis on individual skills and techniques and is expertly delivered by our team of highly qualified professional coaches.
This camp is only for competitive players and recommended for all LA Galaxy San Diego Competitive players.
The sessions will incorporate the Coerver Coaching Method. And, as with all LA Galaxy San Diego programs, the Technical Training program has been created with our club philosophies in mind. The end product is a player centered, technically focused, ball mastery program where learned techniques are turned into skills.
- Come 15-20 minutes early for camp check-in
- Bring a soccer ball (with player’s name on it)
- Bring snacks (camp lets out at 12 NOON)
- Bring lots of water to stay fully hydrated at all times
- Every player must wear proper soccer attire; t-shirt, shorts, long socks, shin guards & cleats – really important for the safety of the players
Camp run by the LA Galaxy San Diego Directors and professional coaching staff.
*Free t-shirt for all camp attendees
Spaces will fill up quickly. Questions? email: firstname.lastname@example.org